Do you miss the Transportation Discovery Centre? So do we...
We’re teaming up with community friends to offer something EXCITING here at the museum, exclusively for bubbles (family/friends)!
Orange phase in Zone 1 (Moncton region)?
Single household bubbles are still welcome. :)
Here’s how it works:
* Bubbles (max 10) are invited to reserve a 2-hour timeslot on a special Sunday
* Visit begins with a fun/educational activity from one of our community friends!
* Followed by exclusive access to the Transportation Discovery Centre and Mezzanine:
-Build and launch your own rockets!
December 6, 2020
This week’s community friends: Musée acadien de l'Université de Moncton!
Let’s play with colour and reflection! Our dear friends from the Musée acadien want to show you how to create your very own KALEIDOSCOPE by using recycled materials. Come discover the world of toys in Acadie! Historic examples of spinning tops, marbles, dolls and of course, a kaleidoscope, will also be displayed for you to discover.
* $5 for each participant
* FREE for toddlers aged 3 and under
* Bubble must include at least 1 adult for 5 kids or less, 2 adults for 6 kids or more
* Annual Pass holders get in for FREE
* Call us at (506) 856-4327 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to reserve a 2-hour timeslot with your bubble!
* Payment is made upon reservation.
* Deadline: Friday, December 4, 2020, at NOON