Volunteering at Resurgo Place
Resurgo Place’s volunteer program is managed by the Friends of Resurgo Place Inc., an organization of volunteer ambassadors who promote and support the aims and objectives of Resurgo Place.
Volunteers from all backgrounds are welcome at Resurgo Place! While taking part in Resurgo Place’s daily activities, meet new people in a vibrant atmosphere and become actively involved in your community.
As a volunteer you will enjoy:
- The training and support needed to make your volunteer experience rewarding;
- Invitations to special events and volunteers-only activities;
- Opportunities to meet and work with fellow volunteers and Resurgo Place team;
- Receiving free information about our events and activities;
- Each member in good standing shall be entitled to one vote during any special or annual general meeting of the members.
HOW TO APPLY
- Fill out our Volunteer Application Form
- Send it with any further information of your choice to Heritage Development Officer - Community Relations at firstname.lastname@example.org
Our Heritage Development Officer – Community Relations will contact you for a meeting to discuss volunteering opportunities.