Plan Your Visit
We are delighted to say that Resurgo Place is indeed open to the public! Community members, returning visitors and curious new friends, you have really been supportive throughout this process.
As announced by the province of New Brunswick, effective Wednesday September 22nd, all visitors to Resurgo Place will be required to be fully vaccinated.
To visit the museum, all visitors over 12 years of age must:
• have received two doses of a COVID-19 vaccine; or
• be unable to receive COVID-19 vaccine for medical reasons.
Visitors must be able to show proof of vaccination or exemption upon entry. Please bring your:
• Government issued photo ID
• Record of vaccination or letter of medical exemption (original, scan, photo, or results from an official online service, i.e., MyHealthNB.ca).
*Records may be provided on paper or on your phone.
(If you purchased tickets online before September 22, 2021 and are unable to attend because of your vaccination status, please contact the Admissions team at 856-4327 or email@example.com for a refund.)
• Wearing a mask is mandatory;
• Physical distancing is encouraged;
• Extra hand sanitization stations have been installed;
• Cleaning procedures have been enhanced.
Included in visit
UPDATE: The Transportation Discovery Centre (hands-on interactives) is now available!
ALSO INCLUDED IN YOUR VISIT:
• DIY Craft Kits!
• “Wisdom of Age” (Temporary Exhibition)
• "Free Meeting House - Commemorating 200 years" (Temporary Exhibition)
• Giant Interactive Floor Map of Moncton (Mezzanine)
• Glimpses into Moncton’s unique saga in our Heritage Collection (Permanent Exhibition)
• The Station Gift Shop
• Moncton’s Tourism Information Centre
Hours of Operation
Tuesday: 10 am - 5 pm
Wednesday: 10 am - 5 pm
Thursday: 10 am - 8 pm*
Friday: 10 am - 5 pm
Saturday: 10 am - 5 pm
Sunday: 12 pm - 5 pm
*Enjoy a 50% discount on regular admission rates Thursday evenings between 5 pm - 8pm
October 11, 2021 - Thanksgiving
November 11, 2021 - Remembrance Day
December 24, 2021 - Christmas Eve
December 25, 2021 - Christmas Day
December 26, 2021 - Boxing Day
December 31, 2021 - New Year’s Eve
January 01, 2022 - New Year’s Day
February 21, 2022 - Family Day
April 15, 2022 - Good Friday
April 18, 2022 - Easter Monday
May 23, 2022 - Victoria Day
July 1, 2022 - Canada Day
September 5, 2022 - Labour Day
RATES INCLUDE HST:
• Adult (18+) $10.00
• Senior (60+) $8.00
• Youth (12-17) $7.00
• Children (4-11) $5.00
• Toddler (3 and under) free (Not applicable to group rates)
• Family (up to four people, maximum 2 adults) $24.00
Extra child $2 off regular price
50% off regular admission rate for seniors every Wednesday.
OPEN LATE ON THURSDAYS
50% discount on regular admission rates between 5 pm - 8pm
*NEW - Payment transactions can now be made either online by clicking HERE or when arriving on site at the museum using debit or credit.
Groups of 10 or more qualify for group admission rates. Please call (506) 856-4383 to schedule your group.
• Reservation required;
• Prepayment required;
• Refund unavailable if canceled within 24 hours of reservation
RATES INCLUDE HST:
• Youth 17 and under: $3.00
• Adults: $7.00
• Seniors (60+): $6.00
Please note that one adult chaperone is required for every five children under the age of 12. Chaperones are admitted free of charge.
Annual passes to Resurgo Place are available! An annual pass entitles you to unlimited admission to Resurgo Place for one calendar year and a 15% discount at the Gift Shop.
NEW - Resurgo Place is now a proud member of the Canadian Association of Science Centres. With your annual pass, you can enjoy free or discounted admission to a large variety of science centres, including Science East in Fredericton and the Discovery Centre in Halifax. Click here for the full list of discounts!
RATES INCLUDE HST:
• Youth / Student: $21.00
• Individual: $30.00
• Duo (2 people): $50.00
• Family (up to 4 people, max 2 adults): $72.00