Community members, returning visitors and curious new friends, you have really been supportive throughout this process. Thanks for reaching out, for sending in your questions and for answering our survey!
While we cannot wait to welcome you back, you can expect your visit to be different than before. We are taking extra precautions to ensure everyone’s safety and appreciate your patience and understanding as we adapt.
Please read the following information to plan your visit accordingly.
PLEASE NOTE: The Transportation Discovery Centre (hands-on interactives), Learning Centre and craft stations will not be open during phase 2 of re-opening.
* * *
PHASE 2 OF RE-OPENING INCLUDES:
• DIY Craft stations (NEW!)
• “Not for the Glory: Moncton’s Volunteer Firefighters” exhibition (Union Centre Gallery)
• Giant Interactive Floor Map of Moncton (Mezzanine)
• Glimpses into Moncton’s unique saga (Permanent Exhibition)
• “Moving Science” demonstrations: vortex cannon, hovercraft, and more! (Temporary Gallery)
• The Station Gift Shop
• Moncton’s Visitor Information Centre
Health and Safety
Staff members have been trained and are expected to follow all New Brunswick Public Health guidelines.
The following items have been installed to encourage physical distancing:
• Signage and floor markers,
• One-way signs to direct visitation flow,
• Signage to encourage proper hygiene,
• Hand sanitization stations,
• Enhanced cleaning procedures.
In according with New Brunswick Public Health guidelines, do not visit us:
• If you have travelled outside of New Brunswick within the last 14 days,
• If you have been in contact with anyone sick with COVID-19 within the last 14 days,
• If you are exhibiting any COVID-19 symptoms,
• If you have had contact with someone who is presently being tested for COVID-19.
• Welcoming you with a smile!
• Respecting provincial health and safety guidelines
• Guiding you in your experience
• Offering assistance if/when needed
• Telling you interesting things about Moncton and its history!
• Making your visit an enjoyable and memorable one
• We will do our best to minimize wait time
• Respect all safety barriers and signage
• Pay admission with debit or credit only
• Follow the one-way walking paths without going back on your steps
• Use the special hands-off device (stylus) we gave you to touch screens and buttons
• Avoid touching railings and exhibit surfaces
• Practice physical distancing by staying 2 meters (6 feet) away from those who are not in your “bubble”
• Sanitize your hands frequently
• Understand that not everything is accessible/open
• Practice patience when there are delays
Hours of Operation
Tuesday – Saturday: 10 am - 4 pm
Labour Day – September 7, 2020
Thanksgiving – October 12, 2020
Remembrance Day – November 11, 2020
Christmas Eve – December 24, 2020
Christmas Day – December 25, 2020
Boxing Day – December 26, 2020
New Year’s Eve – December 31, 2020
New Year’s Day – January 1, 2021
Family Day – February 15, 2021
Good Friday – April 2, 2021
Easter Monday – April 5, 2021
Victoria Day – May 24, 2021
Canada Day – July 1, 2021
Admission and Capacity
RATES INCLUDE HST:
• Adult (18+) $10.00
• Senior (60+) $8.00
• Youth (12-17) $7.00
• Children (4-11) $5.00
• Toddler (3 and under) free (Not applicable to group rates)
• Family (up to four people, maximum 2 adults) $24.00
Extra child $2 off regular price
DISCOUNT (PHASE 1+2)
A discount will be offered for visiting the museum during phase 1
• Individuals: $2 discount
• Families: $5 discount
PAYMENT (PHASE 1+2)
Payment transactions are to be completed with debit or credit only.
CAPACITY (PHASE 1+2)
Facility will be limited to 25 visitors at a time.
Regrettably, due to limited resources and additional constraints, groups will be limited to 12 people during phase 1 or reopening.
• Groups of 10 to 12 people qualify for group admission rates;
• Reservation required;
• Prepayment required;
• Refund unavailable if canceled within 24 hours of reservation
• Please call (506) 856-4383 to schedule your group.
RATES INCLUDE HST:
• Youth 17 and under: $3
• Adults: $7
• Seniors (60+): $6
Please note that one adult chaperone is required for every five children under the age of 12. Chaperones are admitted free of charge.
Annual passes to Resurgo Place are available! An annual pass entitles the visitor to unlimited admission to Resurgo Place for one calendar year and a 15% discount at The Station Gift Shop.
RATES INCLUDE HST:
• Youth / Student: $21
• Individual: $30
• Duo (2 people): $50
• Family (up to 4 people, max 2 adults): $72