In light of our return to the yellow phase in Zone 1 (Moncton), we are delighted to announce that Resurgo Place will be re-opening again as of Tuesday, October 27, 2020
Community members, returning visitors and curious new friends, you have really been supportive throughout this process! While we cannot wait to welcome you back, you can expect your visit to be different than before. We are taking extra precautions to ensure everyone’s safety and appreciate your patience and understanding as we adapt.
Please read the following information to plan your visit accordingly.
Included in Visit
PLEASE NOTE: The Transportation Discovery Centre (hands-on interactives) and Learning Centre will not be open during the first phases of re-opening.
* * *
FIRST PHASES OF RE-OPENING INCLUDE:
• DIY Craft stations!
• “Pressed in History” (Travelling Exhibition)
• Giant Interactive Floor Map of Moncton (Mezzanine)
• Glimpses into Moncton’s unique saga in our Heritage Collection (Permanent Exhibition)
• “Moving Science” demonstrations: vortex cannon, hovercraft, and more!
• The Station Gift Shop
• Moncton’s Visitor Information Centre
Health and Safety
Staff members have been trained and are expected to follow all New Brunswick Public Health guidelines.
PLEASE NOTE: As of September 28, members of the public and employees are required to wear a face covering in the museum. Face coverings must be worn at all times when in the building, unless otherwise advised by an employee in situations where 2-metre physical distancing can be maintained or a physical barrier is present.
* * *
The following items have been installed to encourage physical distancing:
• Signage and floor markers,
• One-way signs to direct visitation flow,
• Signage to encourage proper hygiene,
• Hand sanitization stations,
• Enhanced cleaning procedures.
In according with New Brunswick Public Health guidelines, do not visit us:
• If you have travelled outside of the Atlantic Provinces within the last 14 days,
• If you have been in contact with anyone diagnosed with COVID-19 within the last 14 days,
• If you are exhibiting any COVID-19 symptoms.
• Welcoming you with a smile!
• Respecting provincial health and safety guidelines
• Guiding you in your experience
• Offering assistance if/when needed
• Telling you interesting things about Moncton and its history!
• Making your visit an enjoyable and memorable one
• We will do our best to minimize wait time
• Respect all safety barriers and signage
• Pay admission with debit or credit only
• Follow the one-way walking paths without going back on your steps
• Use the special hands-off device (stylus) we gave you to touch screens and buttons
• Avoid touching railings and exhibit surfaces
• Practice physical distancing by staying 2 meters (6 feet) away from those who are not in your “bubble”
• Sanitize your hands frequently
• Understand that not everything is accessible/open
• Practice patience when there are delays
Hours of Operation
Tuesday – Saturday: 10 am - 4 pm
Remembrance Day – November 11, 2020
Christmas Eve – December 24, 2020
Christmas Day – December 25, 2020
Boxing Day – December 26, 2020
New Year’s Eve – December 31, 2020
New Year’s Day – January 1, 2021
Family Day – February 15, 2021
Good Friday – April 2, 2021
Easter Monday – April 5, 2021
Victoria Day – May 24, 2021
Canada Day – July 1, 2021
Labour Day – September 6, 2021
Thanksgiving – October 11, 2021
Admission and Capacity
RATES INCLUDE HST:
• Adult (18+) $10.00
• Senior (60+) $8.00
• Youth (12-17) $7.00
• Children (4-11) $5.00
• Toddler (3 and under) free (Not applicable to group rates)
• Family (up to four people, maximum 2 adults) $24.00
Extra child $2 off regular price
50% off regular admission rate for seniors every Wednesday.
Payment transactions are to be completed with debit or credit only.
Facility will be limited to 40 visitors at a time.
Due to limited resources and additional constraints, groups will be limited to 12 people during the first phases of re-opening.
• Groups of 10 to 12 people qualify for group admission rates;
• Reservation required;
• Prepayment required;
• Refund unavailable if canceled within 24 hours of reservation
• Please call (506) 856-4383 to schedule your group.
RATES INCLUDE HST:
• Youth 17 and under: $3
• Adults: $7
• Seniors (60+): $6
Please note that one adult chaperone is required for every five children under the age of 12. Chaperones are admitted free of charge.
Annual passes to Resurgo Place are available! An annual pass entitles the visitor to unlimited admission to Resurgo Place for one calendar year and a 15% discount at The Station Gift Shop.
RATES INCLUDE HST:
• Youth / Student: $21
• Individual: $30
• Duo (2 people): $50
• Family (up to 4 people, max 2 adults): $72